Re: [xmca] Progress Pubishers

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 10:48:57 PST

Great, Yordanka, we can post the outcome of her work on xmca discussion
page.
Remember, at lchc.ucsd.edu home page there is a way go google just lchc,
including xmca. There have been
discussions of perezhivanie in the past and one interesting question is what
has been gained and what has been
left out that "we" once knew at an earlier time but have collecitvely
forgotten.
mike.