Re: [xmca] A little more on Bozhovich (Boshowitsch(1970). Die Persönlichkeit und ihre Entwicklung im Schulalter)

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane <ana who-is-at zmajcenter.org>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 21:33:18 PST

Raskolnikov definitely had a perezhivanie!! And reading about him,
Dostoevsky makes us to "perezhivat" everything together with him (R) to
the point that we become so sorry for him in spite of him murdering an
old lady! I can only say: Oy-vey! What a perezhivanie!
Ana

--
//
/Ana Marjanovic-Shane, Ph.D./