Re: [xmca] A little more on Bozhovich (Boshowitsch(1970). Die Persönlichkeit und ihre Entwicklung im Schulalter)

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 18:05:39 PST

Not nearly as exotic as Ukrainian, but better known in the US, Anton.
One central motive of this group is to acknowledge, and celebrate, the
various interpretations
of central ideas of people who think culture centrally constituitive of
human nature, a topic
which has attracted wide INTERNATIONAL following. And it must be
international. And to be
effective it must be cooperative and mutually facilitating.

So, without agreeing that Russian is especially exotic in general, I do want
to agree that it
is GREAT to point out that there is a German edition, which some
xmca-o-philes can use
to access his important ideas.

What is the equivalent of perezhivanie in German?
mike