Re: [xmca] Progress Pubishers

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 16:28:56 PST

This summary fills in what I surmised as a plausible script, Andy.
In this case, I think it would be an act of friendship to contact Vasiliuk
and see if he would like to see his book published in the US in English
from the Progress version. It would relatively easy to get an e-book
published
that might bring him some royalties. And if he is the same boat as most
Russian academic psychologists, he could probably use the money.

I will try to contact him through a friend but others here may be able to do
so more directly. In which case, whoever, please do. Por favor and
pozhalusta also.
mike