RE: [xmca] Fyodor Vasiliuk's book

From: <bferholt who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 15:55:01 PST

Yordanka and others,
In my dissertation I am using the concept of perezhivanie to analyze
emotional and cognitive development of adults and children in the
adult-child joint play of a playworld (Lindqvist, Hakkarainen). I am very
interested in the "?????" below, and also other relevant refferences that
people may be able to send me. Thank you very much in advance!
Beth