Re: [xmca] THE POLLS ARE SOON TO CLOSE!! VOTE NOW, VOTE OFTEN, ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS, ETC.

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 16:30:40 PST

Thank you for warning us all.

That address failed for me too. But this is an easy way to get there.

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/index.html

there you will see a sign saying the polls are open.
I plan to close them tomorrow morning so we can order up the winning article
for discussion and have
it ready for everyone at the start of next week.

mike