[xmca] perezhivanie

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 03:22:35 PST

Mike has asked for interpretations of perezhivanie--to Yordanka
specifically, but I'm assuming that anyone who pitches in would be welcome.
I'm trying to frame a study of a high school writer whose confidence appears
to be a powerful tool in her composition of an essay interpreting
Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing--a pretty difficult task, even for a
successful student. Here's what we've written so far; comments welcome. It's
a bit long, so I'll send it as an attachment. It's a work in progress so
please reference this email message rather than the text itself if you
borrow from it in your own writing; the reference to Connery, 2007 is from
her xmca post.

Peter