[xmca] Historical notes and the LSV-ANL-Rubenstein discussion re sign/activity and more

From: Wagner Schmit <mcfion who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 05:03:59 PST

These issues are very interesting for me, because i'm part of a Vigotski
research group here in Brazil (coordenated by Professor Joao Batista in
Londrina University), and these apropriation issues are really important
here...

Our group are researching the apropriation made by brazilian scholars of
Vigotski... And just two months ago i met Boris and Ludmila on a meeting at
Unicamp University... This debate showed that there is a gap and a huge
diffrence on how brazilian scholars and russian scholars see the impact of
the stalinism on Leontiev -and vigotski's- theories...

And that article made by Elhammouni "To Create Psycology's own capital"
started and this thoughts by our group some years ago...

So see that discussion log made me think about those issues over again and
that isn't much clear what this Soborne thing was... If somedy could help me
i would apreciate a lot....

Wagner
PS: Sorry for the bad english (not native speaker), and if i said something
wrong is that i'm just in the begining of my life as an academic researcher.