Re: [xmca] Boris assists Mike assists Eric

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 20:31:39 PST

Thanks David, with your help on this snark hunt. If only Sfard or Prusak
were reading xmca and could help us out. Alas.
I am way back on Lave and Wenger, but are they being essentializing in what
we read there and discussed here.
The uses of identity there seem like they have no essential core.

I STILL want to understand what this has to do with the notion of
lichnost/personality.
mike