Re: [xmca] Dynamics of Learning and Development

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 16:32:52 PST

I'll let others more familiar with the personages involved comment on who is
a vulgar marxist (and who the non-vulgar one's are!)... and to explain the
deeper meaning of the dominant/reflexological polemics.
I'll email you when the tapes arrive and will set about getting them
digitized and posted.
mike