Re: Is Martin Packer in the house? Re: [xmca] Re: Boris ... identity

From: Tony Whitson <twhitson who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 15:26:42 PST

I think it was the 2004 meeting, and I think you actually had a PowerPoint
outline of your presentation -- which hopefully you might still have. You
were not only quite responsive to the papers, but I recall you located the
issues in the broader context of theoretical approaches. Actually, it
seemed so well worked out that I kind of assumeed it would have been
published in some form by now.

It looks like Anna's paper was an extension of work she presented earlier
at the previous ISCRAT.

-- Tony

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Martin Packer wrote:

> Sure - having just returned from wherever I was (Washington) to wherever I
> am (Pittsburgh, I think). I'm flattered. What did I say?
>
> Martin
>

> On 11/25/07 12:35 PM, "Tony Whitson" <twhitson@UDel.Edu> wrote:
>
>> The discussant was Martin Packer, who gave one of the best presentations I
>> have ever heard from someone in the discussant role. If Martin sees this
>> from wherever he is right now, maybe he would have something to add.

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK DE 19716

twhitson@udel.edu