Re: [xmca] Dynamics of Learning and Development

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 09:22:23 PST

Lots of interesting ideas, as usual David. For now I need to put aside the
discussion to prepare for a heavy teaching stint. We do appear to think
differently about the learning/development
distinction as summarized in your first paragraph. The rest requires a lot
of thought.

Was Blonsky a vulgar marxist? I know relatively little about him.

Looking forward to your digital production!!
mike