Re: [xmca] Streamed Discussion of Development in CHAT Theory

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 23 2007 - 15:52:10 PST

This thread contains a lot of different, related topics. I am not sure how
best to break them out
so people can follow the ones they are most concerned with.

Affect being alpha and omega is one topic here.
Identity
Dynamics of learning and development another
and?

I will start a thread focused on Dynamics and hope others will pick up other
strands of the thread.
mike