[xmca] Fwd: Thanksgiving

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 11:45:59 PST

Below is the beginning of a thought which people might complete in their own
ways.

In the US it is Thanksgiving Day. Tomorrow is the largest conumption day of
the year
not because it is a day late in stopping to think THOSE THOUGHTS, bug
because the day
after Thanksgiving day is the start of Chistmas consumption madness

So distribution of other thoughts with respect to the corresponding
invitation to consume seem welcome.
American National Public Radio had a lot of interesting things to tell about
the centrality of consumption
to post-postal Capitalism.

What do you think?

mike