Re: [xmca] Biosemiotics

From: Tony Whitson <twhitson who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 15:01:02 PST

Thanks, Phil

Ryder's site is a great portal to sources on semiotics, including
biosemiotics.

Deely is a key influence on my understanding of semiotics; but for Ryder's
links to a broader array on biosemiotics, see

http://carbon.cudenver.edu/~mryder/itc/semiotics.html#biosem

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK DE 19716