Re: [xmca] Streamed Discussion of Development in CHAT theory

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 10:54:11 PST

You cannot be saying, David, that etymological archeology is entirely
uninformative? That
the dictionary definitions over long historical time periods change in
interesting ways cannot
be entirely unrelated to the words. I always assume that meaning is between
words, not
in them. But it takes two to have consciousness too. .... along with a
discretely hidden
third.
mike