Re: [xmca] on a similar note...

From: Phil Chappell <philchappell who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 01:57:56 PST

I'm about as unclear as Mike at the moment, David, but thanks for
this paper that outlines some ways that SNSs might mediate academic
interactions of a qualitatively innovative nature. Having been told
by Facebook that I have a whole new bunch of "friends", it's
interesting to think how new meanings of "friend" will emerge via
this kind of social interaction.

Phil