Re: [xmca] Streamed Discussion of Development in CHAT theory

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 08:31:31 PST

Emily-- I thought the point of David's comment about one on one kinds of
zopeds was that they were insufficient, not that he was advocating such
reduction.

It is Adrian Cussins who uses the footpath metaphor and I thought it
problematic for some of the same reasons expressed in this thread.

No agency? No Burkian Pentad?
Not even a *secret* agent?
darn.
what replaces such exciting stuff?
mike
ps-- no idea about the problem with reaching the streamed discussion, Eric.
Checking on it.