Re: [xmca] on a similar note...

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 23:28:41 PST

It's be nice to se you on the MCA FaceBook group
http://unimelbedu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14528630028 Mike.
So far there are 19 of us there, and as a result, after all these years,
I've had a Skype phone conversation with Paul Dillon, got to know Phil
Chappell who's back in Australia, had a nice of messages with Ana
Marjanovic-Shane, learnt about Helena's visit to Peru, met Sonja Baumer, ...

see you there,
Andy

At 07:23 PM 18/11/2007 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Phil-- Another venue? Whew. I will check it out when possible, Can
>interaction there
>be fed back into the xmca discussion, or should we move to facebook? Or
>perhaps
>an island in second life ( an enticing idea since my first one is getting
>kind of extended)?
>mike
>
>On Nov 17, 2007 8:33 PM, Phil Chappell <philchappell@mac.com> wrote:
>
> > Not too sure I agree with you about being in the wrong hemisphere,
> > Andy, but this gives me a step-in to promote the new Facebook group
> > Mind Culture Activity. This has been set up informally with the
> > object of helping all people belonging to the XMCA community to get
> > to know each other better in a "backyard barby" kind of setting. No
> > need to feel that you have to write a theoretically robust message in
> > the Facebook group - get to know each other through means other than
> > purely academic ones. And yes, there is an image of a triangle in
> > there somewhere:-)
> >
> > I've only just discovered Facebook myself thanks to Andy's invitation
> > and can see loads of potential. Try getting there by the following
> > link, and if that fails, go to facebook.com and search for the group
> > Mind Culture Activity.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Phil
> >
> > You are invited to join the Facebook group "Mind Culture Activity".
> >
> > To see more details and confirm this group invitation, follow the
> > link below:
> > http://uowedu.facebook.com/p.php?i=692001497&k=5WAZXXU43VTAWKCCRJ45
> >
> > Everyone can join Facebook. To register, go to:
> > http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=692001497&k=5WAZXXU43VTAWKCCRJ45&r

  Andy Blunden : http://home.mira.net/~andy/ tel (H) +61 3 9380 9435,
mobile 0409 358 651