[xmca] on a similar note...

From: Phil Chappell <philchappell who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 20:33:03 PST

Not too sure I agree with you about being in the wrong hemisphere,
Andy, but this gives me a step-in to promote the new Facebook group
Mind Culture Activity. This has been set up informally with the
object of helping all people belonging to the XMCA community to get
to know each other better in a "backyard barby" kind of setting. No
need to feel that you have to write a theoretically robust message in
the Facebook group - get to know each other through means other than
purely academic ones. And yes, there is an image of a triangle in
there somewhere:-)

I've only just discovered Facebook myself thanks to Andy's invitation
and can see loads of potential. Try getting there by the following
link, and if that fails, go to facebook.com and search for the group
Mind Culture Activity.

Cheers,

Phil

You are invited to join the Facebook group "Mind Culture Activity".

To see more details and confirm this group invitation, follow the
link below:
http://uowedu.facebook.com/p.php?i=692001497&k=5WAZXXU43VTAWKCCRJ45

Everyone can join Facebook. To register, go to:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=692001497&k=5WAZXXU43VTAWKCCRJ45&r