Re: [xmca] activity theory 3rd generation

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 16:04:39 PST

I am not sure whether we ought to represent them separately, as they
are dialectically related, that is, two aspects of the same coin that
one-sidedly ( :-) ) represent the whole thing. This is what I have
been suggesting for a while, not that we need to represent them
separately, but that we need to look at Yrjö's structure and think it
in terms of representing the dialectical co-presence of the ideal and
material. Michael