Re: [xmca] Re: [Fwd: AERA Professional Development Course]

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane <ana who-is-at zmajcenter.org>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 10:52:40 PST

Dear Mike and all,
This is not a bad idea. It only depends on the time (space, we can
probably find), that it would take from people being at the conference.
Four hours away from the conference venues is a long time for everyone,
and since AERA is not organizing it we do not know people's schedules
and conflicts. Another thing to consider is advertising and getting
people to enroll. We would also need to decide if we would charge for it
or not, how much, and how to handle the money if any -- since all our
accounting goes through AERA at the moment. etc. -- The whole enrollment
process would need to be worked out in detail.
But I am open to the idea and wonder what do others think

Ana

--
//
/Ana Marjanovic-Shane, Ph.D./