Re: [xmca] PsycPORT.com | Monkeys rationalize science like people

From: Elina Lampert-Shepel <ellampert who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 07:19:01 PST

Hi, David,
What was the title of the article? The link has expired.
Thanks,
Elina

On Nov 11, 2007 10:54 PM, David Preiss <davidpreiss@uc.cl> wrote:

> http://www.psycport.com/showArticle.cfm?
> xmlFile=bhsuper_2007_11_08_INHT_0000-2449-
> KEYWORD.Missing.xml&provider=International Herald Tribune
>

> David Preiss, Ph.D.
> Subdirector de Extensión y Comunicaciones
> Escuela de Psicología
> Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
> Av Vicuña Mackenna 4860
> Macul, Santiago
> Chile
>
> Fono: 3544605
> Fax: 3544844
> e-mail: davidpreiss@uc.cl
> web personal: http://web.mac.com/ddpreiss/
> web institucional: http://www.epuc.cl/profesores/dpreiss

Elina Lampert-Shepel
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Education
Mercy College New Teacher Residency Program
Mercy College
66 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
(212) 615 3367
I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of
it and it responds. It is free. But it is not free to do what a
violin string is supposed to do - to produce music. So I take it,
fix it in my violin and tighten it until it is taut. Only then it
is free to be a violin string.
               Sir  Rabindranath  Tagore.