Re: [xmca] Three power points to accompany development discussion

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 09:27:09 PST

Gordon et al--

We have revised XMCA web page at http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/index.html

It now has a section on video discussions (below green banner). There you
will find
each of the power points as a separate ppt file. That SHOULD work, but if it
does not,
sing out.

Also, note that we are more than happy to have joint seminars of this kind
with whoever wants to and encourage any pairs of groups to do similar
events. We will be happy to
make available from our server from this space, or simply link to what you
do.

AND, in cases where you cannot or do not want to arrange joint seminar of
this kind,
we would be happy to have you simply give a digital lecture, send it to us
on DVD, and
we will post for discussion. We have one candidate for such an addition now.

I believe in this manner we may be able to create a rich archive of
materials for all.

mike