Re: [xmca] Compatible

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 13:58:55 PST

The following seems critical, Martin:

If we recognize that action itself has intrinsic
intentionality, then certainly the child can live in a social, interpersonal
unity without forming (yet) *representations* of it.

The work on perception of intentional motion in early infancy is very
relevant here and argues against the explicit representational pov. I am not
sure that Mike T is adopting the latter position but will have to re-read.
mike