Re: [xmca] Publish or Perish indices

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 17:45:06 PST

Very helpful, Michael.
The "publish or perish site," as Peter noted, is interesting. It is not
error free. You need to go through their "hits" and clean it
up but it includes a LOT of pubs that ISI does not touch. Of course, given
the "join our fraternity of experts" role of ISI that may
not cut it with everyone, but the additional info is important.

Meantime, how about we get great research done that transforms the world.
People might recognize it has happened (of course,
given the retrospective nature of such recognition we will not be around to
witness it, but think how happy our progeny will be!)
:-)
mike