[xmca] Byron says (wrote) so

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 14:37:25 PST

I came across this interesting statement by Byron.
Its a little logo centric, but the amplification effect he is referring
to seems a quantum leap beyond what he imagined. And, of course,
I don't mind his claim to the materiality of words in the least!!
:-)
mike

But words are things, and a small drop of ink,
Falling like dew, upon a thought, produces
That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.
—Lord Byron, English poet, *Don Juan*, 1819