Re: [xmca] George Herbert Mead. help please

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 18:02:48 PDT

Ha, ha, ha!! That's really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons, Ed! (well,
if it was my cat, thrown a pigeon amongst the cats would be a more accurate
metaphor). My knowledge of Dilthey is so slight, slighter even than my
knowledge of Mead, that I am inclined to take your email as an excuse to
concentrate on Engstrom instead.
:-)
Andy