Re: [xmca] epigenesis

From: Martin Packer <packer who-is-at duq.edu>
Date: Sat Oct 27 2007 - 13:50:05 PDT

Thoughts? sure:

"Descent attaches itself to the body. It inscribes itself in the nervous
system, in temperament, in the digestive apparatus; it appears in faulty
respiration, in improper diets, in the debilitated and prostrated bodies of
those whose ancestors committed the errors... [our] task is to expose a body
totally imprinted by history and the process of history's destruction of the
body" Foucault, "Nietzsche, Genealogy, History"