Re: [xmca] epigenesis

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 09:01:11 PDT

That looks JUST right, Ed. I will order it and others might want to as well.
thanks.

At UCSD the local biosciences folks giving a seminar this quarter are not
genetic
reductionists and believe that they have superceded the nature-nurture
issue. At
least those giving a seminar I am attending. The early text from these folks
was
Elman et all, Innateness Reconsidered.
mike