Re: [xmca] On Roth's "On Mediation"

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 10:08:17 PDT

You are right, collective U.S. needs are satisfied AT THE EXPENSE of
people in Micronesia, Iraq, etc.

Derrida suggested, after doing a long analysis of "democracy," that
the first rogue state may well be (is) the US. It does not guarantee
human rights, it does not submit to the court in The Hague, it
aggresses other nations, etc.

Michael