Re: [xmca] Fires in San Diego County

From: Katarina Rodina <katarina.rodina who-is-at isp.uio.no>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 04:05:23 PDT

Take care, Mike. I guess I didn't realize the scope of this disaster. I
hope you and your family are safe and well. Let me know if you need help
or assistance of any kind. You can count on us in Norway. On your way to
Jerusalem, don't forget to make a stop in Norway :-)

Best regards,
Katarina

On Tue, October 23, 2007 18:45, Mike Cole wrote:
> Thanks to the many people who have expressed concern about the situation
> here in San Diego county.
> It is an unbelievable conflagration and it is directly threatening the
> homes
> of several colleagues as well as
> my own. We have been forced to leave our home and possessions and move
> out.
> We are living with friends near the UCSD campus which is not threatened at
> present.
>
> UCSD is officially closed, but so long as the electricity and internet
> connections are working, I suspect that
> folks will keep on chatting and we will keep on supporting it.
>
> mike

Katarina A. Rodina,MSLT/Logoped,MNLL
PhD-Research Fellow,
Department of Special Needs Education
University of Oslo
P.O.Box 1140 Blindern,NO-0318 Oslo, Norway
Phone: +47 22 85 81 38/Fax:  +47 22 85 80 21
E-mail: katarina.rodina@isp.uio.no