Re: [xmca] belatedly on Wells' article

From: Jay Lemke <jaylemke who-is-at umich.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 19:07:01 PDT

Only 7 years? Wow!

You probably know that there are websites that feature architectural
designs for the learning spaces of the future ... though I imagine
they have trouble keeping up with changing technology --- but at
least they are thinking about it!

I wonder how students would describe their ideal environment for
supporting learning?

Or is it just the world we live in?

JAY.