Re: [xmca] Irv Sigel, R.I.P.

From: Jay Lemke <jaylemke who-is-at umich.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 18:06:51 PDT

Thanks for sending this sad news. I knew Irv fairly well during the
time when he was working at ETS and had close connections with people
in developmental pysch at the CUNY grad center.

He was a very engaged and supportive guy, a bit mischievous, too. He
really cared about the work he was doing, and about the kids who were
involved in it.

JAY.

Jay Lemke
Professor