Re: FW: [xmca] Wells article

From: Paul Dillon <phd_crit_think who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 04:49:12 PDT

sorrytosay??

  well, ok.

  the quality of being a suject?????

   expeealdochiouscalafragilstic, is a word too right??

  Paul

Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dear Paul,

sorry to say, but "subjectness", according to Webster 1913, in fact IS the
word in the English language:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=subjectness

Cheers

:)

Dear Sasha,

many thanks for your concise yet remarkably thorough and clear comment on
such sophisticated issues!

--- Paul Dillon

=== message truncated ===