Re: [xmca] Wells article

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 21:06:27 PDT

Thanks for this time consuming and instructive note, Andy. We ALL need to be
able to
construct a way to consider, jointly, the incredibly polysemic
(multi-meaninged) words were
are discoursing about ( :-) ) if we are to converge on some sort of
more-or-less concensus.

Gordon's article is proving an exceptionally rich source of reflective
examination of complex
core concepts.
mike