Re: [xmca] The Wells Article

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 19:41:44 PDT

Hi Ruqaiya on the other side of the world.
I went and found the paper on Gordon's web page:
http://people.ucsc.edu/~gwells/Files/Papers_Folder/SelectedPapers.html

Its at the top of the list and Gordon has asked for it not to be distributed
from there.
But the publishers say they have made it universally available (yea! that is
the idea!)
for at least a month, so the word is out
I am not sure if F&T site works. Perhaps someone out there in xmca land can
test it for
us.

Xmca moves fast and is incredibly heterogeneous. I guess it comes with the
territory.
Do speak up. After all, who can believe anyone less than 60 years old??
:-)
mike