[xmca] On being silent at XMCA

From: Nacho Montero García-Celay <nacho.montero who-is-at uam.es>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 05:29:43 PDT

Dear all,
Mike has suggested me to post the following interchange of messages. He is
the boss... :-)
Nacho.

On 9/27/07, Nacho Montero García-Celay
<<mailto:nacho.montero@uam.es>nacho.montero@uam.es> wrote:

Mike,
It is the first time somebody call me "good english writer"!! Can I put it
in my CV? :-)
Certainly, it is very hard to me to deal with two ZOPEDs at the same time:
the content of the ongoing discussion at XMCA and the form (I feel my
thought short working in english...), so it makes me to keep quiet.

At 17:47 26/09/2007, you wrote:

How come all you good English writers from Spain are so quiet on xmca??
>:-) :-))
Mike