Re: [xmca] Fwd: Wanna see who you are?

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 18:40:35 PDT

I'll cc Bruce Jones on this note, Mark, to see if he can add a coulum or
two.
Research interests I get, but the etc is kind of hard to figure out!!

to change info, so far as I know, means to write to bjones@ucsd.edu. Things
are somewhat
opaque because of the university's justified fear of hacking of various
kinds. One of our mail
group was the conduit for a serious general hack a couple of years ago,
which is why
you see people's emails being coded as they are.

Did you vote for an article to discuss?
:-)
mike