[xmca] Query: Doing a Thesis in TEFOL at An English University

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 22 2007 - 14:56:48 PDT

I received the following query from a colleague.
What might be some leading UK programs and people this young man should
contact??
mike
----------------
I am hoping you might be able to help my friend, a Palestinian seeking to do
a Ph.D at an English
University dealing with the pedagogical issues of teaching English to
Palestinians. He has a Masters and has actually prepared a prospectus for
a dissertation.

The question is this: Do you know of anyone in particular in England who
works in this area, or do you know of a particular program either in an
English Department or perhaps a Communication Department in the UK where he
might be able to do a dissertation on the topic of teaching English to
Palestinians?

Please direct answers to me and I will re-direct them.
thanks!!