Re: [xmca] Water Into Wine

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 21:47:52 PDT

The way I understand this David is like those "community reconciliation"
groups. If a child does something bad (eg hit another child) then they
ought to be confronted with the consequences of their act (eg explain
themselves to the injured child in front of the class). This kind of thing
is of course a kind of punishment, because the transgressor suffers shame
as a result of what they have done, but it is not directed at hurting the
transgressor but of educating them.
Maybe? :-)
Andy