RE: [xmca] Vitali S Vygodskij (d vs. t)

From: Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 16 2007 - 15:48:09 PDT

I would not be so positive about the difference between the two: not only
was Lev Vygotsky born as VygoDsky (for the parallels between VygoDsky who
turned into VygoTsky and Martin LuDer who turned into Martin LuTer see the
recent work of B. G. Meshcheryakov - references available upon request),
but also, as we know, his daughter preserved this original D in her family
name; see e.g.
http://eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/custom/portlets/recordDetails/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true&_&ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=ED430733&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=eric_accno&accno=ED430733