[xmca] CHAT History Archive

From: Cathrene Connery <cconnery who-is-at ithaca.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 12:09:18 PDT

Hi Everyone:
Thanks to your input and Mike's generous pledge of technical and
organizational support, in addition to proposing a symposium on the
history of CHAT, we will be developing an international archive of
documents specific to the discipline. I appreciate those of you who have
made further suggestions regarding the list of scholars who have
contributed to this topic. Below, you will note additions including
British and Danish writers. Please keep forwarding your suggestions and
any specific titles, links, or articles you think would be appropriate
to this endeavor.

Thanks,
Cathrene

Anderson, Arievitch, Borders-Simmons, Jerome Bruner, Chilean
researchers, Michael Cole, Harry Daniels, Deforest, Diaz, Duvall, Anne
Edwards, Eidman, Engstrom, Peg Griffin, Mariane Hidgaard, Vera
John-Steiner, Jay,Lemke, Lave, Lee, Levin, Lompscher, Holbrook Mahn,
Martin, Michell, Mehan, Luis Moll,Newman,Pettito, Riel, Robbins,
Wolff-Michael Roth, Russian Researchers, Simmons, Anna Stetsenko, South
African Researchers, Teale,Wenger, Gordon Wells, & James Wertsch.

--
Dr. M. Cathrene Connery
Assistant Professor of Education