[xmca] Adding to the pot o' CHAT

From: Emily Duvall <emily who-is-at uidaho.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 08:53:08 PDT

Cathrene,

Another addition to CHAT history ought to include Dot Robbins; some of
her work is available online http://faculty.cmsu.edu/drobbins/

The chapter that Mike submitted on my behalf includes some of Dot's
work...I was looking specifically at the split from Vygotsky's cultural
historical approach rather than the post split theory building. Any
commentary on that chapter would be most appreciated.

~ Em

Emily Duvall
Assistant Professor Curriculum & Instruction
University of Idaho, Coeur d'Alene
1000 W. Hubbard Suite 242 | Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
T 208 667 2588 | F 208 667 5275 emily@uidaho.edu | www.cda.uidaho.edu