[xmca] CHAT History & Possible ISCAR Symposium

From: Cathrene Connery <cconnery who-is-at ithaca.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 09:06:05 PDT

Greetings!
Thanks to everyone who forwarded me possible sources and authors. I
have started a file.

Also, I wanted to make sure I would be able to follow through on the
symposium regarding the History of CHAT before I made any commitments.
My new responsibilities at Ithaca College center around the development
and implementation of an innovative field-based, post-bacc program in
Elementary Education. The early part of September is a very significant
time as we work extremely closely with our partners in the district.
Would it be possible to schedule to symposium on the 12th or 13th?
These dates would allow me a quick intercontinental visit while
attending to the beginning of a very intensive program. Olga, please
let me know what you think and I will proceed from there.
Best wishes,
Cathrene

--
Dr. M. Cathrene Connery