Re: [xmca] The Evolution of CHAT

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 15:24:57 PDT

Yep, that is a great idea, Steve.
I'll bet there is a web-based mechanism for helping get this done in an
orderly way, where
everyone can contribute knowing they are not duplicating anything. I'll
contact a great local
librarian who is very savvy about such matters. And a lot could be done by
links. For example,
Nate has a wonderful collection of relevant materials at marxists.org.
Thanks to the prodding
of Pablo del Rio, we put all the old lchc newsletters online .......

Perhaps someone at XMCA has a good suggestion for how to do it.
mike