[xmca] Schatzki; practices; genres

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 12 2007 - 10:47:26 PDT

Aha! That is a very helpful reformulation of my fumbling around, Tony.
It remined me that Ritva Engestrom wrote about genres and AT in MCA a while
back and I found another explicit
discussion of genres and AT by David Russell at

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~drrussel/at&genre/at&genre.html

thanks!
mike