Re: [xmca] Hiroshima Nagasaki

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 08:56:19 PDT

Good day, Amano-san,

I am afraid we are discussing the memories of old people now, memories that
appear to have been lost in the younger generation in the US.

>From the following articles from Japanese English Language Newspapers,
it appears that the events are still alive in collecitve memory, but their
meaning
is perhaps more disputed.

mike

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ed20070704a1.html