Re: [xmca] Action Research: Generalisable learning

From: jose david herazo <jherazo4 who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 20:23:17 PDT

All the reflections about Action Research you have made have given me light
to improve my role as researcher. I have a question to ask,maybe one of you
could give me still more light! In my work as an amateur action researcher
I very often find it difficult to report action research findings, How do
you usually report them?

Thanks

José-David