[xmca] Fwd: ISSBD Young Scholars' Initiative Announcement

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 08:59:50 PDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: swe@uni-jena.de <swe@uni-jena.de>
Date: 31 Jul 2007 16:21:13 +0100
Subject: ISSBD Young Scholars' Initiative Announcement
To: mcole@ucsd.edu

*Announcement via the ISSBD Mailing List*

We have great pleasure in announcing two events focusing explicitly on Young
Scholars that will take place at the 20th Biennial Meeting in Wuerzburg,
Germany, July 13-17, 2008. Interested young Scholars (self-identified) are
encouraged to attend both events, the Young Scholars' Initiative, and the
Young Scholar Community Meeting.

Please note: Deadline for submitting abstracts via the conference submission
webpage to the Young Scholars' Initiative is *October, 31, 2007.*
*YOUNG SCHOLARS' INITIATIVE*

This forum offers to discuss present and future possibilities of their
research with scientists who have been long established in the area of human
development and its applied fields. Moreover, we want to encourage
networking among young scientists in the early stages of their academic
careers. For more information on the Young Scholars' Initiative, please
visit the web page at www.issbd2008.de

We would appreciate if members of the ISSBD could distribute this
announcement among their co-workers, in particular Ph.D. students and post
docs.
Many thanks,
Karina Weichold